Tuesday, September 25, 2007

juxtaposed

is it possible that we can decisions in life that are so confident that we don't question the alternative? i find that i am quite proficient in analyzing and identifying the choices, but yet i find my self constantly stuck at the fork, unable to decide a side, because each side has it's good and bads, and give the good choice there is a 40% chance there will be a bad outcome or outcome not as good as the expected outcome, etc, etc, etc.

so how do we just make a choice? for some, i guess it's just a matter of "not looking back", for others maybe there was never an alternative -- the choice made = the right choice.

i had one of my best friends remind this weekend that some things in life are permanent, family & good friends. Some things are not, work. I guess for me, the answer should be blaringly obvious, but I just seem not to be able to make the decision and just find quit this job. But I am making an effort to look now, and I have given myself a deadline, end of Oct.

in many ways i want to rectify this career thing so badly because i want to get back to focusing on the real things that matter.

2 comments:

ricardo said...

you'll be fine bro. you know whatever decision you make i fully support it man. just like how you fully support me getting a new tv lol.

Mike said...

When there's two choices, find the most expensive coin you have, and flip it! That's what Sherry and I do when we decide whether or not we're going to maxim again ^_^

Ok, not funny. I'll go buy Halo 3 now.. (slinks away)